We have a new information system which is going to improve our membership engagement.
We need you to RE - REGISTER with us please.
Membership remains free of charge.
We would like to build our membership register so that we can work with you to help improve and develop acute oncology in the UK.
Thank you from the UKAOS Board.
UKAOS is a multidisciplinary group of health professionals committed to the development and delivery of Acute Oncology services across the UK.
UKAOS aspires to:
- act as an expert resource - sharing information and pathways and working with National Health Departments and related organisations
- act (with other recognised organisations) to ensure patient safety and wellbeing is at the centre of all acute cancer care
- work with relevant organisations to develop research opportunities
- collaborate with stakeholder groups to develop training resources for professionals working in acute oncology
- deliver an annual meeting on acute oncology.
To achieve our aims, we will need your support,please do register to receive further information, including invitations to meetings and e-communications and access to the wealth of information provided through the website.
Follow this link to find more information about the UKAOS Board Members and our society details.
UKAOS distributes a newsletter to registered members.
Please follow this link if you would like to read the latest edition.
You can also click below to register as a member of our society .Membership is free and all members of the multidisciplinary team are welcome.