UKAOS is a multidisciplinary group of health professionals committed to the development and delivery of Acute Oncology services across the UK.
UKAOS aspires to:
- act as an expert resource - sharing information and pathways and working with National Health Departments and related organisations
- act (with other recognised organisations) to ensure patient safety and wellbeing is at the centre of all acute cancer care
- work with relevant organisations to develop research opportunities
- collaborate with stakeholder groups to develop training resources for professionals working in acute oncology
- deliver an annual meeting on acute oncology.
To achieve our aims, we will need your support,please do register to receive further information, including invitations to meetings and e-communications and access to the wealth of information provided through the website.